Last year we took a family vacation to Walt Disney World & I obviously couldn’t pass up the opportunity to show off my pineapple tee in front of this pineapple wall. When packing for our trip I knew I wanted outfits that would be cool, comfortable, & easy to wear all day long. This outfit, which I wore to EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival, met all of the critera & [almost] everything came from Amazon! Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop because not only do they have literally everything, but free 2-day shipping with Prime makes it so worth not leaving my house.
- Sunglasses – Am I the only one who has a hard time justifying expensive sunglasses when I know I’m going to either break them or lose them, especially on vacation?? These shades are less than $10 & come in several different colors. This gold frame pair with blue to green lenses are definitely my favorites though.
- Shirt – This just might be the softest shirt I own & after a year of washes, it still looks brand new. It’s perfect for a casual summer look.
- Apple Watch Band – The exact band I’m wearing in the photo doesn’t seem to be available anymore, but I linked a similar one that looks like it’s of a way better quality & under $13!
- Crossbody Bag – If you haven’t seen My 18 Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2018 yet, head on over there now because this crossbody bag made the list! It’s so light weight & roomy which made it perfect for carrying through the parks.
- Ring – Between packing, traveling, & the rides, the opportunity for a sentimental ring to slip off your finger is just too great for me to risk it with my nice jewelry. On vacation I like to wear inexpensive items I wouldn’t be heartbroken about losing. This ring comes in yellow gold, rose gold, silver, & two black options.
- Bracelet – This bracelet’s got a little secret up it’s sleeve which made it perfect for wearing around Disney. A lot of women hate the look of a ponytail holder around their wrist but they’re too easily lost if you keep one anywhere else, right? Well this bracelet contains a little groove around it that’s perfect for holding your ponytail holder, making it look like a part of the jewelry! If you end up using it, a classic gold bangle is left behind. Genius!
- Belt – Probably got this belt before Britney shaved her head so I’ve linked a similar one for you here.
- Shorts – I purchased these shorts in-store but was able to find the exact pair online! I love the distressing on these.
- Shoes – Even though you can’t see my shoes here, when building an outfit you know you’re going to be doing a lot of walking in, the shoes are the most important. These simple white converse are not only super comfortable but also super trendy. They used to be strictly a summer shoe but I’ve seen so many people wearing them this winter too!
- Socks – If you’ve experienced rubbing on the back of your feet from sneakers like I have, you know a good sock, or lack thereof, can make or break a shoe. I cannot recommend these enough. They stay up all day & even after several cycles through the washer they still look brand new.
I hope you enjoyed this post & found items of interest or of value to you.
For even more product recommendations, check out my shop here.
For a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime click here.
Thank you so much for your support!