In case you haven’t heard, animal print is back! Maybe we can thank Taylor Swift for resurrecting this trend from her Reputation Tour’s snake print obsession. Leopard print is by far the most popular with snake print close behind. I also threw in a couple of tiger print items which are perfect for any LSU fans out there! A good tiger print is so hard to find.
You may have noticed, I’m trying out new format today. Instead of listing each item along with its photo, I’ve created a collage, & numbered each item. I hope this format will help you to quickly spot items you love, which you can then find the details for below, rather than having to scroll through the whole list. Let me know which format you prefer in the comments below!
- Leopard Print Cardigan – Yes, this again! This leopard print item made My 18 Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2018 which was posted a few weeks ago so I couldn’t leave it off the list of animal print items! It’s so comfortable, easy to style, & has pockets.
- Leopard Print Leaf Drop Earrings – If you’re looking for just a tiny touch of animal print to add to your outfits, these earrings would be perfect.
- Leopard Print Case for iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 8 Plus – Since we always have our phones with us, this is a great option to add animal print to your outfits daily.
- Leopard Print Running Shoes – These would be the perfect pop of style to an otherwise all-black gym outfit… or am I the only one who constantly wears all-black to the gym?
- Leopard Print Apple Watch Band for 38mm/40mm – I’ve recommended this watch band to so many people already, I just had to include it! This is currently on track to make my favorite purchases of 2019 list for sure.
- Cheetah Print Zip Front Roll Sleeve Blouse by Calvin Klein – The perfect blouse to transition from work to happy hour in.
- Animal Print Set of 4 Throw Pillow Covers – Throw pillow covers are the easiest way to switch up your decor & way easier to store than whole pillows!
- Tiger Print Button Down Shirt – Perfect for game day or the office.
- Leopard Print Travel/Cosmetics Case – My handbag & suitcase are always full of little travel cases like this. They’re incredibly handy for organizing makeup, cords for electronics, medications, or any other small items you carry around.
- White Leopard Print Loose Sweater – This oversized sweater looks incredibly comfy & has been all over the fashion blogs lately.
- Leopard Print Band for Fitbit Alta/Fitbit Alta HR – Couldn’t leave our Fitbit users out! Here’s a fun leopard print band for your Fitbit Alta or Fitbit Alta HR.
- Leopard Print Lace-up Bodysuit – The perfect animal print bodysuit for a night out. I love how bodysuits give you that perfectly tucked-in look without the effort of actually keeping a top tucked in all night.
- Leopard Print Button-up PJ Set – This is a super comfy PJ set which includes a long sleeved top & pants. Would also make a great gift!
- Snake Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Kimono – Kimonos have been in style for so long, are they even a trend anymore?
- Cheetah Print Mini Skirt – Maybe the mini skirt should get it’s own trend alert post because they’re back too!
- Leopard Print Sleeveless Top – Need a break from all the animal print? I love the color block at the top of this one!
- Leopard Print Sam Edelman Thong Sandal – These are definitely on my buy list! Last summer I wore these exact sandals in black & loved them so the leopard print is perfect for this season.
- Leopard Print Belt – Another great way to give a little pop of animal print to an outfit.
- Leopard Print Sneaker – The perfect pop of animal print for a casual, everyday outfit.
- Leopard Print Sleeveless Mock Turtleneck – This is a great layering piece as we transition into spring.
- Leopard Print Plush Robe – Super comfortable option for lounging around the house. If you’re a girl who loves robes, I highly suggest this one!
- Leopard Print Ankle Boot from Carlos by Carlos Santana – Carlos by Carlos Santana might just be my favorite shoe collection. I recommended some everyday booties from the brand in my last post & now these are definitely going into my cart.
- Animal Print Hair Ties – The perfect pop of animal print sass whether it’s in your hair or on your wrist. Hate having a hair tie on your wrist? Check out the hair tie holder bracelet in my What I Wore to Disney post.
- Leopard Print Short Sleeve Kimono – If the leopard print cardigan is a little too bulky for you, this kimono is the perfect alternative.
- Leopard Print Mule – Another great animal print shoe option you can dress up or dress down.
- Leopard Print PopSocket – This PopSocket would look incredible against a black phone case & it’ll keep you from dropping your phone! For more PopSocket options head over to their website which I’ve linked here. Right now they’re offering free shipping on orders of $15 & over with promo code: LOVESHIP (expires 2/28/19).
- Leopard Print Bandeau Bikini – I’m completely torn between which bikini to get from this list!
- Snake Print Bandeau Bikini – This is the same bikini as the one above, just in snake print this time. Which one is your favorite?
- Snake Print Loose Tank Top – This top is at the top of my list to purchase for outfits to wear on the bachelorette trip I’ll be going on later this year.
- Snake Print Clutch – If I hadn’t needed a clear bag for Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour, this would’ve been my bag of choice. If you need a clear bag, I recommended the one I used on My 18 Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2018 post.
- Snake Print Push-up Bikini – If you’re not a fan of the bandeau style bikinis above, you may love this push-up option instead!
- Snake Print Sam Edelman Carter Sandal – Another great Sam Edelman animal print sandal option. This time, in snake print!
- Tiger Print Chiffon Long Kimono – Perfect for the transition into spring & upcoming LSU baseball games. You’ll definitely be seeing me around in this one.
I hope you enjoyed this post & found items of interest or of value to you.
For even more product recommendations, check out my shop here.
For a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime click here.
Thank you so much for your support!