One of the first posts I published on my blog was My 18 Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2018 so I thought I’d throw together an updated version of what I purchased in 2019! Only problem? I couldn’t limit myself to only 19!
All of these are products I’ve personally purchased & highly recommend. They vary from clothing to home decor to electronics so hopefully everyone will be able to find items of value to them.
I buy a lot of my clothes on Amazon. It’s just so much easier to press a button & have it show up at my house in a day or two than suffer Baton Rouge traffic to look through a more limited selection of items.
- This camo top has probably been my most complimented casual top lately. It’s super comfortable & easy to throw on with jeans or leggings. It’s almost like wearing a lightweight sweatshirt.
- Will animal print ever go out of style? These leopard print tops spruce up casual jeans. The strap on the one-shoulder option keeps it in the right place.
- If you’ve been here a while you’ll have seen these front tie tops a few times! I have the dusty rose & olive green colors but love them all.
- The quality of these basic Daily Ritual tops far surpasses their price. Did you know that Daily Ritual is an Amazon brand? I have both the short sleeve & long sleeve versions in a couple of colors. Throughout the year I’m sure I’ll pick up some more color options!
- Another casual option is this color block top to add a little interest to a simple outfit.
- If there’s a location that’s special to you or a loved one, get its coordinates put on a custom bracelet so you can carry it with you. I purchased four of these bracelets as Christmas gifts this year & everyone loved them!
- Looking for an initial to wear on a chain round your neck, chain round your neck like Taylor Swift? This initial charm necklace is a super affordable option.
- This gym bag comes with a ton of useful features & is the perfect size to fit under an airplane seat at your personal item! (Check with your airline for exact dimensions.) Some of its features include a special shoe pocket so they don’t stink up the rest of your clothes pre-workout & a waterproof pocket which I’ve used for a wet swimsuit.
- Worried about scratching up your AirPods case? Grab this silicone case for your case! The attached keyring is super handy for hooking them onto your purse or gym bag so they don’t get lost.
- I’ve yet to find a rug that compares to this one in terms of quality for the price! Seriously, where else can you get a good 5′ x 8′ rug for $45?!
- These poufs are probably one of my most asked about items since I purchased them. I originally got the set because I couldn’t decide between white or tan & the set was much more affordable than buying the two separately. I keep the tan one in my office which is why you’ve seen it more often but I’m also using the white one in my room! They come unstuffed so they’re great storage for those just-in-case extra linens you have lying around.
- When decorating my office I knew I wanted a map but I also wanted it to match the general decor. When I found this one I knew it would be a perfect fit!
- There are a ton of ways that you could use this basket in your home but I’m currently using mine to hold my faux fiddle leaf tree. (The tree isn’t from Amazon but I love it so much I’ve linked it for you too.)
- This frame has been the perfect way to display my map. It comes in a ton of different sizes & connects with magnets on the top & bottom of your artwork.
- Having my Echo Show in the kitchen has been such a convenient way to catch up on news, listen to music, watch videos (especially Hulu), & get recipes.
- No car should be without one of these air compressors. Not only is it more convenient than having to stop by a gas station’s pump but it’s also safer & you don’t have to worry about having quarters on hand.
- This power strip has been a life safer at home & away. There are never enough plugs in a hotel room & they’re always located in the least convenient places! It also seems like fewer & fewer charging cords are coming with USB adaptors for a standard wall plug so the USB outlets on the cube are super handy.
- Yes, I purchased my AirPods through Apple on Amazon, not Apple directly. The shipping was way faster! I’m still using my AirPods every day because their features & size just can’t be beat. If you’re getting or already have AirPods don’t forget to grab a case!
- If you’re looking for an easy home spray tan then you need a bottle of Quick Tan! The aerosol makes covering your back a breeze.
- Grab a can of this Root Touchup to cover up some grays or just hide some bare patches under a braid or up-do.
- These are by far the best makeup remover wipes hands down. Rumor is that even Kylie Jenner uses them, but you didn’t hear that from me. They also come in a travel pack of 10 & individually wrapped!
- It’s rare that I buy real pajamas because I’ll usually just throw on a tshirt with some Nike shorts but I couldn’t pass this cute leopard set up!
- The Comfy had to be one of the most gifted Christmas presents this year because I feel like everyone has one now! If you don’t yet, snag one, because you won’t regret it.
- How much do I love my Ninja Foodi? Well, I wrote a whole post about it! Check it out here.
- These grilling gloves were purchased as a gift for my dad & I’ve received tons of positive feedback on them! They’re perfect for moving around items on the grill with a good grip rather than fumbling around with tongs or risking burning your hands.
- After years of eyeing them, I finally picked up a Dyson Cordless Vacuum (the V10 Animal) when they went on sale a few months back on Amazon. I also grabbed this Dyson Dok which seems more expensive than it’s a must have for the vacuum in my opinion! It also comes with 5 additional accessories.
- The easiest way to keep any hard flooring clean has to be the Bissell CrossWave. It’s a mop & vacuum in one. Kind of hard to imagine if you haven’t seen it in action! (Don’t forget the cleaning solution to go with it.)
- My current condo is shaped like a townhome which means I do not have enough windows & only one of my downstairs windows actually opens. Because of this it’s really hard to get that fresh air smell, but that’s where this GermGuardian Air Purifier steps in! If I had any doubts that it was working, I don’t now after replacing the filter. (Yuck!)
- I’ve been trying to purchase frequently used items in bulk & that includes cleaning products. These glass spray bottles have been great for the gallon size solutions I’ve purchased.
- Have any stuck on gunk or need to really clean out a corner? This Black+Decker Power Scrubber Brush has been a game changer.
- This is the Amazon Coat that made waves in NYC. I picked it up on Amazon Prime Day for half off but now that I own it I can tell you that it’s totally worth the full price! I own it in black but am already considering purchasing the olive as well. Is south Louisiana cold enough for all these jackets?
- If you’re looking for a cozy but super warm option you have to grab this pullover. Sure, the green might make you look like Oscar the Grouch & the brown might make you look like Chewbacca but it’s so worth it.
- Another Christmas gift hit was this Carhartt Beverage holder. If you’re always looking for a place to set your drink down outdoors, grab this & never look again!
- Originally I purchased these boots for my upcoming trip to London. I needed something warm, comfortable, and stylish. I love them so much though I’ve been wearing them multiple times per week already!
- Plants are a huge decor trend right now & faux plants can be pretty pricy. That’s quite unfortunate if you don’t consider yourself a green thumb! If you need some help keeping your plants alive grab one of these moisture meters from Amazon.
I hope you enjoyed this post & found items of interest or of value to you.
To see all of my Amazon product recommendations, check out my shop here.
Thank you so much for your support!